Only the most eastern portion of the original structure remains visible from Hyde Street, with additions added to this once beautiful house of worship. The plain rectangular addition now houses garages and several apartments. Although the brick face and half moon windows continue to adorn this building, the multiple residential units no longer demonstrate the previous ornate quality of the synagogue. Four and one half windows are now visible, with an additional two simple skylights. The garages now stand where the yard once grew. It also blocks the view of the 1918 additions, including the front entrance/porch. A single tree stands at the end of the driveway. Sadly, there is little external or internal evidence of the beauty or significance this structure previously held.