This page is designed for individuals, schools, historical societies, or other institutions to submit their historical and current photos to be included in this database.
- This is an archive of Vermont imagery only.
- You must know the Vermont town where the image was taken.
- Make sure you know where the image is located on your hard drive.
- All images must be in jpg form (the filename ends in ".jpg")
- The higher the resolution of your images, the better. We prefer scans that are at least 2000 pixels wide so that the zooming function is effective.
- If you have GPS location information for your images, you can submit it as latitude and longitude in the form XX.XXXXX or you can submit UTM coordinates. Please tell us the datum you used.
- We protect these images by limiting the user to screen resolution (low quality printed) images. See our copyright page for more information
- If you have the necessary information, you're ready to Submit a Photo