You searched for: all images in the database. Here are the results:
A ferry under construction on the waterfront looking west.
- Photo shows a ferry under construction beside Lake Champlain. Men are working on the ferry at time of photograph, Adirondacks in background. Chain link fence, topped with barbed wire, is in foreground. Within the fence there are piles of lumber. A ladder leads up to the wooden framing that supports the boat. To the right of the ferry there is a building or possibly a boathouse, behind a wooden fence.
- 3283 x 1883 pixels; 1554648 bytes
- Original Filename:
- Shorelines; Fence; Boating industry; Boats and Boating; Recreation; Human Activity; Culture; Boathouses; Building; Buildings; Culture; Dwellings; Electric lines--Poles and towers; Geology; Hills; Human Activity; Human Constructs; Lakes; Landforms; Men; Mountains; Nature; Outbuildings; People; Stone walls and Fences; Wire fencing; Work;
- Special Collections, Bailey/Howe Library, University of Vermont
- Submitted By:
- BYRON MURRAY
- Submitted On:
- Original Media:
- Relative Dating Rationale:
- Ferry appears to be the City of Burlington, which was constructed in 1937
- Times viewed: